Summer Camp 2018 Starts in:
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 0 minutes
- 0 seconds
- Week #1 – NEW! Camp C: July 3th-6th – Advanced Dance Technique & Choreography Advanced (Ages 12-18)
- Week #2 – Camp A: July 9th-13th – Music & Dance Sampler (Ages 6-12)
- Week #3 – Camp B: July 16th-20th – Dance Intensive (Ages 8-12)
- Week #4 – Camp A: July 23rd-27th – Music & Dance Sampler (Ages 6-12)
- Week #5 – Camp B: July 30th-Aug 3rd – Dance Intensive (Ages 8-12)
- Week #6 – Camp C: Aug 7th-10th – Advanced Dance Technique & Choreography (Ages 12-18)
(Ages as of December 31st, 2018)
Select a Class below for more details
- Ages: 6-12
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Camp Fee: $225+HST
- Deemed “Camp Awesome!” by our students, our music and dance sampler is fun for all!
This recreational program gives students a chance to experience a variety of music and dance styles. Classes are taught for diverse skill levels, no experience necessary. At the end of the week, students perform in a mini recital, showing what they’ve learned and celebrating the week of fun!
Group classes in:
- Music – piano, voice, drums & percussion.
- Dance- jazz, hip hop, ballet, lyrical & tap.
- Theatre -musical theatre, introductory to auditions, choreography workshop & more!
- Ages 8-12
- Skill Level: Minimum 1 year dance training
- Camp Fee: $225+HST
- Camp Hours: Camp classes run 9:00am-4:00pm, with free before and after care!
This is the perfect camp for dancers with experience who want to keep up their current skills and learn more!
Students improve dance technique in a variety of styles with morning dance classes in:
Ballet, jazz, hip hop, acro, tap and lyrical/contemporary.
Afternoons are scheduled team activities such as nature hikes, visits to Northridge pool, theatre games, group music lessons and more!
- Ages 12-16
- Skill Level: Advanced, Grade 5 RAD or equivalent
- Camp Fee: $185+HST for Full Days, $115+HST for Mornings Only
- Camp Hours: 9:00am-12:00pm -Technique; 1:00-4:00pm – Choreography for Summer Works including dance video project!
This is the perfect program for dancers with advance training who want to have a boot camp experience with ballet every day and additional techniques in the morning sessions. In the afternoons, students will work with in-house and guest choreographers to create dances to be performed live, as well as a video project, for our Summer Works Show in August!
What to Wear & Bring
- Fitted, stretchy clothing such as tank tops, t-shirts, leggings or long shorts or dance attire. NO jeans, or jeans shorts. NO long skirts or dresses. NO shorts that are so short that require picking/adjusting when dancers move.
- Students can work in bare feet or dance shoes (ballet or jazz) if they have them
Camp B & C
- Body suit and tights. Dance shorts and fitted dance tank tops also permitted. Please no loose clothing or billowing tanks!
- Dance shoes appropriate to the styles. Ballet class is scheduled every day for both camps.
- Water bottle
- Healthy snacks and/or lunch. Please NO nuts or nut products, NO junk food or candy, NO pop.
- Campers will take a supervised walk outside at lunch for about 20 minutes, weather permitting. Bring any required sun protection such as sunscreen, hats and sunglasses. Campers should wear sturdy shoes at lunch such as running shoes, NO flip flops or shoes that can pose a risk to injury during play
- Remember to notify us of any food allergies or sensitivities to sunscreens or bee stings
You can register by email, by phone, or in-person!
To register and reserve a spot, full payment is required.